Fatigue, nausea, and hormonal fluctuations are just some of the issues that can affect sexual desire during pregnancy. As pregnancy progresses, body weight gain and back pain can dampen sex enthusiasm further. These symptoms can make practicing some sex positions difficult. Your partner can opt to seek sexual satisfaction from another woman or an female escorts especially if you have pregnancy complications. However, if you and your partner are still in the mood, you can still have great sex. You just need to choose the best sex positions for pregnancy.
Things to Keep in Mind when Choosing Sex Positions for Pregnancy
Before you choose sex positions to enjoy great pregnancy sex, have the following things in mind:
- Pregnancy sex may be unsafe for you if you have a history of bleeding, repeated miscarriages, or cervix issues.
- If you have placenta previa, you are at a greater hemorrhaging risk if you have sex when pregnant.
- Pregnancy sex may not be safe for you if you have premature membranes rupture.
- If you have a discharge with a foul smell or bleed after pregnancy sex, it’s possible that you have an infection that may travel upwards while bleeding could indicate a problem.
- If you have sex with a partner that has an STI, use protection.
Choose the best sex position for great sex during pregnancy with these things in mind. Deciding on the sex position that will ensure your comfort and enjoyment requires creativity, pillows, and humor. You can also try to please your partner in other ways if penetration is not working.
Tips for Choosing the Best Sex Position to Practice when Pregnant
There are many sex positions that you can practice during pregnancy. However, some positions that felt comfortable before pregnancy may no longer work during pregnancy. As the baby bump grows, some of the positions that were comfortable at the beginning may no longer be physically possible. Perhaps, this explains why some men book companions more when their wives are in the second and third trimesters.
Here are tips to help you choose the best positions for greater sex during pregnancy:
- If uncomfortable or unable to lie on your back, don’t practice the missionary sex position.
- When you practice the missionary position, the man should keep his weight off your belly by using his arms for support.
- Choose a sex position only if it doesn’t put pressure or put weight on your belly and if it feels comfortable.
- If you feel pain or bleed during pregnancy due to deeper penetration, change your sex position and seek medical attention if the bleeding or pain persists.
Most women are afraid of losing their partners to other women or backpage female escorts during pregnancy. However, you don’t have a reason to worry as long as you choose the best position to have great sex with your partner during pregnancy.